Saturday, March 9, 2013

Express your love

Here is where I am with Express your Love.

I like the way the hair came out.

The face was supposed to be the flame design, but it didn't come out that way.

Glad this is a practice piece.

Sorry about double posts I am just learning to blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sue, I think this is looking great! I haven't gotten the nerve to start this project yet, but love to see how everyone is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the hair looks. Good job. I have barely started mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks fantastic! I assume that's a variegated thread, but at first glance it looks like you went through it with several different colors to give it movement and highlights.

    I'm surprised that the quilting on her face isn't distracting. I've been trying to imagine how that was going to turn out, but it looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete