Thanks everyone. I did the circles today. I practiced all day yesterday and they looked horrible. I decided to go for it and they don't look too bad on the quilt. I think my practice squares were so small I couldn't get a good grip to control the piece.
Nice quilting :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words
DeleteYours may not look like Leah's but they are still AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteGood quilting. I love McTavishing, keep practicing you will find your way.
ReplyDeleteYour McTavishing looks very good, and I look forward to seeing how the multiple thread colours stand out once all the stripes are quilted.
ReplyDeleteSue, it looks beautiful! Isn't it crazy how beautiful it comes out even when you're just not sure of yourself ?
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
I think it looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. I did the circles today. I practiced all day yesterday and they looked horrible. I decided to go for it and they don't look too bad on the quilt. I think my practice squares were so small I couldn't get a good grip to control the piece.
ReplyDelete